Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Modge Podge Madness (sick)

This is the photo that made me decide to try to "modge podge." Just the name alone is enough reason to not want to do it, but this old man made this for his wife and I thought that was pretty cool. After he glued the paper on, he sprayed it with varathane. I didn't know what it was either, but it protects the paper and makes it shiny. It stinks though, so watch out!
Modge Podge stinks too! It smells like an old lady's breath. It makes a horrible mess. But sometimes I just can't stop myself. Then I saw this picture somewhere, it's gift wrap. It was at that moment, I knew what had to be done. 

 Then sometimes I go too far when something already looks good, like on this left bottom cupboard, ugh. Now I have to do that one over, and I hate doing the same thing twice. This is $5 Target gift wrap.




I modge podged this ol
d tin