Thursday, December 16, 2010

No Stainless steel sink here!

Well at least I didn't have to worry about the dreaded stainless steel sink here! Now I believed I was the first woman to ever live here. Yet as small as it was, there were modern storage solutions everywhere. There wasn't a single drawer for silverware, for example, but there was a large pantry. 
Of course nothing is more charming than a fragrant ashtray on the kitchen counter! There were no counters, but there was a back door with an old Victorian screen, and even a back porch! I'm showing you a little bit at a time, so please don't look ahead and spoil it! Thanks
Bisbee is a very weird and isolated town filled with misfits. For years, my husband and brother laughed at me when they said, "You can't live in Bisbee! Normal people don't live there." But I wanted to live there since the first day I saw it in March of 2002. Now it was March 2008 and my dream was about to come true.